Becoming a member of the Chesapeake Regional Tech Council is a smart business decision. Read on to see what some of our members have to say about belonging to the CRTC. Join CRTC today and see what being linked to the most dynamic tech companies in the Annapolis-Washington-Baltimore region can do for your business. Click here to view VIDEO testimonials.
We bring our team out to CRTC networking events because it helps us gain real world experience, gives us more numbers at the event, and most importantly, it serves as a bonding or team building activity for us. We definitely see huge productivity gains after CRTC networking events because we get to bond with our team on a personal, yet professional level. Thank you CRTC! Arsham Mirshah, WebMechanix
Because of its outstanding leadership, excellent programs and events, and dedicated members, the CRTC excels in delivering high quality networking and business development opportunities. The CRTC provides increased value to its membership by offering numerous avenues and levels of participation for member companies, both large and small, to increase their brand awareness and visibility. Active participation within the organization has resulted in several referral sources, signed contracts and many friendships. Diann Turner, Director of Business Development of Netlink Resource Group
We have never had such a high concentration of new clients from one area before. The Annapolis technology scene is exploding! We are fortunate to be a part of it. Todd Marks, CEO & President, Mindgrub Technologies
I have benefited consistently from my membership in CRTC. Over my several years of involvement- as a member, board member and committee member - I have developed referral sources, signed clients, found office space and made many friends. It is hard to ask for more out of any networking group. The Tech Seminars and other educational programs add even more value - and increase my ability to speak knowledgeably about areas that might be outside my regular focus. It has been wonderful watching the CRTC continue to expand year after year. Rob Collins, Collins Technology Law
CRTC is the ultimate tech association---great members, fun and worthwhile events and a steady source of inspiration and innovation. It's hard to figure out where to allocate your time in terms of affiliations but CRTC has proven to be an excellent investment for our agency.
-Kathy Floam Greenspan, President & Creative Director, The Pomerantz Agency
CRTC has helped me to track the pulse of what's going on in the local tech community for the last 10 years. If it didn't exist, we'd need to create it! And each year it's become better and stronger. Looking forward to the next 10 years of growth! David Troy, Partner, Roundhouse Technologies
Some of the key benefits for our company from involvement in CRTC activities have included:
Richard Perrin, President of AdvanTech, Inc.
- Networking with innovative firms for business development activities and enhanced understanding of area employment needs, work force development, etc.;
- Identification of firms that have been able to provide superior legal counsel for corporate guidance related to intellectual property management issues;
- Opportunity to participate in educational programs such as Search Engine Optimization and marketing/sales planning development that furthered the growth of our company;
- Opportunity to work with AACC to further their educational programs through sponsoring an internship for a graphics student that we subsequently converted into a Graphics Assistant employee; and,
- Participation with community/regional leaders in education activities and business casual networking meetings to gain enhanced understanding of operational needs, strategies and tactics to deal with growth, employee development, and a tumultuous economic environment.