A hearty THANK YOU to all who made the Inaugural Member Thanks-Giving event on Friday, November 30th a GREAT SUCCESS!
A special shout-out goes out to Event Chair Karen Sutter, her enthusiastic Committee and the talented team at The Sutter Group for making us look so good! From the event logo to table decoration, signage and the Keynote presentation used to spotlight all of the CRTC volunteers - we can't thank Sutter enough for jumping on-board and making the event come to life!
Many thanks to the featured Tech Demo companies and the Power Hawks robotics team for reminding us what we're all about: Advancing Technology throughout the Annapolis-Washington-Baltimore tech triangle!
For those of you who missed the big event, here's a recap of the big take-aways:
- The CRTC is a Member-Driven organization with more than eight active Committees and Forum Groups to drive the programs and forge connections throughout the CRTC network year round.
- If you need helping finding your best connection and getting top value form you Membership investment, plan to attend Membership 101 on Friday, December 14th at 9:00am. It's not just for new Members! Membership 101 offers powerful training on how to work the CRTC network to increase your results.
- The last CRTC networking event - the favorite 5th Annual Holiday Mixer - is scheduled for Thursday, December 13th from 5:30 - 7:30pm in Annapolis. Don't miss this great opportunity to mix holiday cheer with your tech connecting!
- The 2013 CRTC calendar is chock-full of opportunities to wrap your brand around the CRTC mission to garner top exposure for your company through CRTC Sponsorship. Whether you are spending the last 2012 Marketing dollars or planing your 2013 Budget, contact us today to make the most of your marketing resources with CRTC Sponsorship.
- TechAwards 2013 is accepting nominations! The deadline to submit is January 7th! This year "Geek is the New Chic"! We'll celebrate tech achievement with tried and true awards such as Tech Company of the Year, Innovator of the Year and Best Place to Work plus new categories such as Woman in Tech and Future Innovator.
If you need help connecting, CRTC Staff stands ready and waiting to assist. Please don't hesitate to reach out for a quick call to get you up to speed and ready to make your best connection in 2013!
Click Here for Event Photos by Wendy Hickok! Thank You Inaugural Meber Thanks-Giving Sponsors: