The 3rd annual CRTC Bowling mixer is less than a month away! This year the event will be held on Tuesday, February 18th from 5-8pm. There will be food, drinks, bowling and the opportunity to network with tons of other tech professionals. Last year, we introduced the photo booth and it was such a hit, we are having it again this year. Click here to see some of the pictures... they are hilarious!
I asked two of my colleagues who have never been to the bowling mixer what questions they had about the event (thank you Medley & Debbie). I thought this would be a great way to answer some questions most of you might have.
- Do you have to bowl? No. There are two options when registering … bowler and non-bowler. Either way, you’re sure to strike out!
- Will there be food? Yes. There will be plenty of appetizers. The quesadillas are my favorite.
- What is the dress code? Some people will be dressed in jeans and some will be in business casual or professional attire.
- Where should I park? There is a parking garage right across the street.
- Can I form my own team? Yes. You will be prompted when you register online to say whether you would like to form your own team or be assigned at random.
- How many people are on a team? 6
- If my company would like to be a sponsor, what are the sponsorship options? Only two sponsorship opportunities remain! One lane sponsor for $250 and one food and beverage sponsor for $550.
I would be remiss if I did not give a special thank you to all of the sponsors of this event (many have sponsored since the very first year!): Sidus Data, Gross Mendelsohn, Millennium Marketing, TierPoint and WebMechanix.
This is an event you don’t want to miss! Click here to register.
Erika Pecora, Gross, Mendelsohn & Associates