KEYNOTES, PANELS, DEMOS, AND AN EXPO FOCUSED ON VETERAN-LED STARTUPS AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2016
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: Chesapeake Innovation Center
2288 Blue Water Blvd., Building 300, Ground Floor
Odenton, Maryland 21113
Keynote: Kenneth McCreedy, Senior Director, Division of Cyber & Aerospace, Maryland Department of Commerce and former garrison commander of Fort George G. Meade
- Pair 3D: Andrew Kemendo, Founder; Alumnus of the U.S. Air Force Academy and U.S. Air Force veteran
- Efflux Systems: Adam Bixler, COO and Co-founder; U.S. Air Force Reservist
- Long Term Care Management Systems: Kaz Parker, CEO; U.S. Army veteran
- Alfred R. Berkeley, Chairman of Princeton Capital Management and Vice Chairman of Gentag, Inc.; Former President of NASDAQ Stock Market, Inc.; U.S. Air Force veteran
- Doug Doan, Founder of Hivers and Strivers, an angel investment group which invests exclusively in military veterans, particularly graduates of the U.S. Military Academies, Alumnus of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point
- Steve Primosch, VOLT fund & Vice President of the Anne Arundel Economic Development Corporation
- Ron Kaese, Director, Federal Programs and Manager, Cybersecurity Investment Fund for TEDCO
Want an opportunity to promote yourself and your company? Get a Kiosk!
Kiosks are just $395 and are available to any of these three kinds of companies:
- Veteran-led Tech companies
- Companies that employ Veterans (or are looking to hire veterans)
- Companies that service the Government and agencies
A Kiosk will give you a six foot table (with power and internet) to demo your company or promote your goods / services.
To get a Kiosk, just click Get a Ticket (or Purchase) and you'll be able to sign up for just one of the ten available spots!
Don't qualify above but still want to promote your company? Become a sponsor! We have just FIVE spots available for sponsors who want to support this important event! Sign up today!
7:45-8:15 am : Registration/networking/breakfast
8:15-8:25am: Welcomes by TechBreakfast, CIC, and Sponsors
8:25 - 9:30: Keynote and Q&A: Kenneth McCreedy, Senior Director, Division of Cyber and Aerospace, Maryland Department of Commerce and former garrison commander of Fort George G. Meade
9:30-10:15am: 3 demos from Veteran-led Startups:
Pair 3D: Andrew Kemendo
Efflux Systems: Adam Bixler
Long Term Care Management Systems: Kaz Parker
10:15-11am : Panel on "Funding for Veteran-led Startups" featuring:
Alfred R. Berkeley, Chairman of Princeton Capital Management and Vice Chairman of Gentag, Inc.; Former President of NASDAQ Stock Market, Inc.
Doug Doan, Hivers and Strivers, an angel investment group which invests exclusively in military veterans
Steve Primosch, VOLT Fund and Vice President of the Anne Arundel Economic Development Corporation
11-12pm: Expo and "demo tables" featuring Startups, Sponsors, Exhibitors focused in Government and Veterans sector
12pm: Conclusion of event