RedZone Technologies: Webinar Nov 20th 11-12AM Dropbox is being used for Phishing Attacks| Review
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Posted by: Traci Denhardt
RedZone Technologies: Dropbox is being used for Phishing Attacks| Review File Synch and Share Alternatives| Webinar Nov 20th 11-12AM EST
Phishing attacks are a problem with Dropbox now. The results of this type of attack can be very bad so definitely educate your users about it. More detailed information is here.
What can you do about it? What is the best alternative?
The solution is to turn your terabytes of on-premise data in SMB/CIFS file shares into a secure, enterprise class private cloud that is better than Dropbox?
Learn more by attending this Virtual Event: register here Nov 20th 11AM-12PM EST
You will learn how to deploy a private cloud while keeping your data on your existing file servers or NAS with the following functionality:
• Keep your existing share permissions (e.g. NTFS and Active Directory)
• Monitor and control access to files
• Setup rules to control access and remotely wipe devices
• Sync with Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android
• Access business data securely via desktop clients, mobile apps, or the web
• Safely share files with third parties
• Access control support using two-factor authentication. No separate user repository necessary. No reconfigure of any user access controls.
• Webify corporate file shares using a reverse proxy for my file shares?
• Remotely wipe data from mobile devices and laptops whenever necessary for sensitive data? Pick and choose which servers and folders are eligible for access. IDU Classification Framework can help identify folders that should be kept internal-only.
• Audit every file access event for forensic investigations or detection of anomalous behavior, as well as run permissions reports for auditors.
Register here Nov 20th 11AM-12PM EST